пятница, 17 января 2014 г.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GREATEST HAPPINESS !!! :)


Hello my dear readers! I want to share with you my great happiness! With great pleasure I inform you that now became a member of the design team at blog CARDABILITIES!!! :) I am very happy to join such a talented team! And soon you'll be able to see their wonderful projects! In the near future we will try to inspire you to create your unique and wonderful projects! And we will be inspired by the wonderful Karan's sketches! All this is so exciting and joyful for me! :) It is difficult to describe all the emotions I feel in the last days after learning about this joyful news!

And a special thanks to Karan for this wonderful chance to join such a talented team!

With great pleasure I want to introduce to you all members of DT CARDABILITIES!



Rose Miller: USA- returning

Lynn Darda : USA- returning


Michelle Frisby: New Zealand

Olga Kovalchuk: Russia (it's me:)


Zhanna Rozanova: Russia 


Marzena Ziuziakowska - Poland-returning

Ilona Zbieg [Teo]: Poland/Ireland

Marta Duda - Poland


Ganna Gruden  - Ukraine-returning


 Agata Seńko: Poland-returning

Zhanna Achtyamova-Russia-returning

Stacey Schafer USA-returning


 And  here at Design Team Announcement  you can read more.  You will enjoy visiting the blogs of a new design team!

Thanks for everyone for visiting my blog and welcome back! :)

8 комментариев:

  1. Оленька ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ!! Очень за тебя рада!!! Еще увидела в списке Ганну Грудень, моя землячка.. горжусь Вами!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Таня, спасибо большое!!! :) Мне очень приятно услышать столько добрых слов! :)

      Удалить
  2. Hi Olga! Your projects are beautiful, I love your wreath! So excited to be on the Cardabilites team with you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks Leah! I love your beautiful projects too! :) And I'm so happy to be with you at DT of Cardabilities! :)

      Удалить
  3. Поздравляю от всей души - чудесная новость !

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Юленька, спасибо большое!!! :) Рада, что ты ко мне заглянула! :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...